Internal question: eat at a Fast Food restaurant or cook something?
Fast Food VS Home Cooking Healthy Eating - decide on which side you are!
Many things were said about the harm of fast food and it is obvious that homemade food is way healthier.
If you decided to lead healthy lifestyle Fast Food VS Home Cooking Healthy Eating will help you with that:
- TRACK how many times you eat out at fast food places
- ENTER how many times you eat homemade food
- SEE daily and weekly statistics
- DETERMINE the day or week plan and follow it
If you reduce fast food eating you'll see the difference in the mirror!
Fast Food VS Home Cooking Healthy Eating FEATURES
- Food tracker: what you eat more Fast Food or Homemade Meals?
- Daily and weekly statistics: see your results
- Day or week plan on how much Fast Food you'd like to eat
- Phone & Watch synchronization
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Fast Food VS Home Cooking — Healthy Eating is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
Fast Food VS Home Cooking — Healthy Eating (version 1.0) has a file size of 4.93 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.